Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving


Chase hates hiking

Thanksgiving was so much fun. We went to St. George with the Roe's. Judi got 3 condos at Las Palmas. There was plenty to do swimming, football, paintball, hiking, scooters, and ofcourse shopping. We did lose Chase though, I thought Mike had him and he thought I did. We found Chase outside riding his scooter in the street with another kid and his dad. The dad said he had been out there for about an hour!!! Thursday night the women, Alicia, and Emdawg went shopping. We started at 10:00pm at the outlets, then Walmart at 12am, then Denny's at 2am then Target at 4am. We had so much stuff we had to drop it off and Alicia she was starting to feel sick. Then we went back out to Tai Pan then home at 7:30am!!! I have to say it was one of the funnest/funniest nights I have had in a long time. We spent Friday with my family. I absolutely love my sisters. I love being with family. I am so grateful for all the wonderful examples we have in both families.

0 comments: