Sunday, December 12, 2010

man camp


I was really sick of peeling 6 oranges a day so Mike decided to start "Man Camp". Every couple nights Mike takes the older 2 boys and teaches them how to be a man. It started with teaching them how to peel an orange, do push ups and shave. I will try to take more pictures. I'm trying to think of more ideas for man camp this is what I've up with:
-gather the grabage from the bathrooms,
-take out the trash
-unload the dishwasher
-fold the laundry
-ride a 2wheeler
and so on. Some of these Mike doesn't consider the "mans" job but if the Lord is only going to bless me with boys then they are going to have to do some "women" jobs

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha ha I love this, I'm so having Ben do this with Max.

JO said...

amen to man camp! I too may only be blessed with boys (that is how it is now). I need to remember this when my boys get a little older.

Unknown said...

Love it! I love Chase shaving lol! I so wish we lived close, I miss you!

Mandy said...

is that a real razor?

The Roe Family said...

its a real razor but has the plastic cover on it.

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

McCall said...

ha ha. i love it. i am totally having scott start 'man camp' with jack!