Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our Christmas thus far

I decided this year to go with a kid/fun tree. So we have snowmen heads, gingerbread, candycanes, etc. So I thought it would cute if we made a popcorn garland. Well, it is really cute but I dont think it was worth the time and pin pricks.

We have frosted sugar cookies and eaten so many that we go tummy aches

Ofcourse visiting Santa is a must every year.



And we decorated a gingerbread house. It was a pretty bad looking house but the boys did it all by themselves. It was all eaten the next day. (i think the boys have my bad habit of eating way to much candy in one setting) and yes chase is winking it was the only way he would be in the picture.


4 comments:

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Adorable! You guys are so cute! Ten bucks says the boys eat your popcorn garland lol!

JO said...

your boys are so cute! Where are you in the photos??? Looks like a fun Christmas so far!

Mandy said...

Oh you make me want boys! Chase is a crack up! I miss you!

Mandy said...

I also can't believe how much Caleb has grown! Thanks for updating your blog...it was in need!