Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Halloween




I was so sick all of October and November so those months are pretty much a blur, I'm pretty lucky that my mom and Mike's mom were both able to come down to help us out with moving and just doing the day to day things.
Connor had to be a Jedi with a green light saber so ofcourse Chase had to be something to do with Star Wars and let me tell you he was the cutest Yoda I've ever seen. Connor was lucky enough to attend a school party, trunk or treating and then trick or treating and Chase went to trunk or treat and then trick or treating. Aren't they so cute! Good thing Mike was around to help them with carving pumpkins or else it wouldn't have happened.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutest little Anakin and Yoda ever!!! My little Carson is obsessed with Star Wars, I had never even seen it and now I know everything about it!!! I love the Yoda ears!!!