Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas






This Christmas was sooo much fun. My sister had twins and we got to meet and love them. We made to slc 5min prior to the annual bowling party. We had Christmas with Honey and Papa. The boys had so much fun. Our holidays keep getting better because Connor and Chase are understanding more and more and they remember from last year what to expect. The day after Christmas my mom and I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to find out what I'm having so we went to Fetal Fotos and sure enough they saw the little male part I didn't want them to find. I cried for a couple days but slowly it's growing on me. Then we headed up to Smithfield for the Roe's party. It's always crazy fun up there with over 40 people in 1 house at any given time. Mike took Connor snowboarding for the first time and he said he did awesome, and didn't cry once. We love going and visiting family and the snow but it's always nice to come home to warmer weather.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted so bad to be able to meet up with you guys over Christmas! I am so sad that it didn't work out! We'll be back in SLC at the end of June and for almost the whole month of July. Will you be there at all this summer? You Christmas looks like it was a blast! Good thing you didn't miss that bowling party ;)