Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Last Weekend




We sure had a lot of fun, we went to Disneyland for our 7th or 8th time i've lost track. Chase went on his first rollercoaster ride, so cute he loved it. Our nephews were in heaven it was a cheerleading competition. We stayed in the Paradise Peir which is part of Disneyland and loved the early entrance.

We got home Sunday and that night we went to the Grand Opening of the M Resort! It was amazing the hotel is beautiful. We got to sample the different foods from the different restaurants, we took a tour of the spa, locals get a 25% discount, so I'll be back. I'm sorry to say there was no famous people I was really dissapointed. But it was still fun.

7 comments:

JO said...

how fun, we haven't been to Disneyland but I hope I can twist Curt's arm into going sometime. I told him the other day that we should move to Vegas after Dental School, wouldn't that be fun ? :)

JO said...

we most likely won't be moving back to Utah because there are so many dentists in Utah and everyone from Utah wants to move back and start up a practice. I told him that if I can't live by my family that I want to live somewhere warm. How do you like it, honestly? No sugar coating :)

Ashlie said...

I LOVE your shoes in teh black dress picture. You look great. What a fun time at Disneyland. Cheer competition? I bet your nephews were in heaven. Funny.

familyof4 said...

Looks fun! I wish we could have stayed and met up with you. Maybe next time.

You look smokin in that dress!

Mandy said...

michelle your boys are the cutest ever, i can't get over it!

Camille said...

fun fun at Disneyland. We might be going next month. We promised Carlaya we'd go before she started kindergarten (noah's never been) and we want to go before having foster kids. That'll will get expensive to take them all- LOL LOL
Anyway, you look super hot at the M resort opening....Mike, well he looks like he's 45. What's with the beard....? LOL

Brianna and Family said...

is that a not-so-virgin drink in your hand mike...haha!