Sunday, March 15, 2009

Connor's prayer

For a while Connor was the only one allowed to pray at our house. But then it changed to everyone but him could pray. So Mike and I have been working with him to say prayers again. Last night he did one all by himself and I thought it was so cute.
"Heavenly Father thank you for Disneyland, thank you for Chucke Cheese, thank you for Jack, thank you for friends, thank you for Megan, thank you for binkin(lincoln) Jesus Christ Amen."
So cute but we still need a lot of pratice.

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

Cute. I love when little kids pray. Where is their hair? I've always thought it has to be a little easier ot have a boy rather than agirl, you can at least buzz heads, or cut the hair short. (with a boy that is:).

robin said...

I saw him today going on a little walk with his sunbeam class. He was walking fast out ahead of the class pointing to the leaves and cacti? then he saw me...It was like flower, tree, plant....aunt Robin!
So cute!!!!!

JO said...

what a cute little prayer. You are too funny, I too think about Vegas but who knows. Curtis doesn't graduate until 2011...it is a four year program and he is finishing up his 2nd year right now. I'm sure we'd love living by you guys if we ended up there.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I love that he included Megan in his prayer. :)