Monday, March 9, 2009

Can you believe he's 4!

What a fun day we woke up had Connor's favorite breakfast cinnamon rolls. He had friends over all day long. Then at 6 we went to Chucke Cheese! So much fun. We ate yummy cake and Connor scored big with all his presents. Thanks Judi, Robin, and Megan for presents and helping me with the cake.





There are so many wonderful things about this kid. He is so full of life and wants to be part of the party at all times.
He loves to play video games, ride bikes, and jump on the tramp. He enjoys going to Sunbeams and learning about Jesus. His best friend is Jack and would hang out with him 24/7 if allowed. He loves his little brother, and Jack's little brother Coleman. He really wants mommy to have another baby...but he's gonna have to wait.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you have a 4 year old! That Batman cake is Awesome, I have to buy cakes if I want them to look descent. You guys are so cute!

robin said...

Party on Conner!!!!!! and I'm glad to see that I wasn't in the photo I was afraid that I was going to be in everyone....yikes!

JO said...

wow, 4 already? He is too cute. It looks like he had a fun birthday. Cute cake:)

Kiley said...

Cute cake. I love their haircut!!

Mandy said...

thanks so much!

Camille said...

Happy late b-day conner!! :)
Soryy I never came out there...I don't even remember what happened now but I know I just got super busy and couldn't come out.....
We need to get together soon though and let the kids play....
either a weekday with the moms/kids or weekend BBQ with the guys...?