Friday, August 15, 2008

Fact!


A few people have told me that this cute little guy is the best hugger. And I totally have to agree with them. He is totally addicting. He is so chubby that you can't help but want to pick him up and give him a good squeeze. The best part of it is he is totally ok with this and most likely will squeeze you right back. I love it! I can't believe how fast they grow up. With Connor I have to admit I wanted/needed him to grow up a little bit (he was so hard) but with Chase I want him to stay little and chubby. I love my boys and I am so excited for the years ahead.

6 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

your boys are darling. i am finishing school today and plan on reading twilight this week, do you have a copy I could borrow--on sunday maybe? (i'd call you, but my phone got run over by our 4-wheeler and lost all my numbers...sorry!)

Camille said...

He is a cute lil' guy. Although we don't know him like we did Conner. he was born the day we moved in over here :(
Anyway, I know what you mean by needing conner to grow up....I am hoping for Noah to skip over the terrible 2's (which are getting worse the closer we get to 3!) He could be 4 and starting preschool.... I'd like that! he he

The Baker said...

that definately is a FACT. Thats my favorite thing to do when i see him is pick him up and hug him. And he actually wraps his little arms around and squeezes back! LOVE IT!

McCall said...

he is so cute. i want to squeeze him. why can't you just live here? ugh.

Heidi said...

They are cute boys- glad I finally met them last week!

Anonymous said...

Well said.