Thursday, August 28, 2008

Book Review


I am not a book snob by and means, I love to read just about anything. Every once in a while a book comes along that you just fall in love with. I admit I was very much in love Twilight but not like this.
The book is Keturah and Lord Death. And it is amazing. The best way for me to describe is a mix between The Princess Bride and Meet Joe Black. The writing is beautiful. I read it in like 6 hours and most likely going to read it again before I have to return it to the library.
Go read it!

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Please enlighten me on how you have time to finish a book that fast.

I will add it to my "must read" list! I'm always up for book recommendations.

Mandy said...

oh i can't wait to check it out. how was disneyland?

Amanda said...

I will definatly go check it out! I need a new read. Thanks for the recommendation.