Sunday, May 18, 2008

Two Cute!


My little Connor is just so cute. Today while getting ready for church he saw me in my skirt and said "mom you look like cinderella!" I'm hoping it was when she was at the ball and not while she was the maid. He can be so cute and loving then he'll turn around and say "mom I pulled your finger now fart" he is such a boy.

And Chase is getting so big I can't believe he is 1! He is starting to walk a lot more but still falls ALOT! The other day he said "thank you" of course it didn't really sound that clear. But I understood it.

6 comments:

Ashlie said...

You guys look like you had so much fun in Disneyland! HOoray. You better go once a week with those passes:)

Nan said...

I'm sure you were the pretty glamourous Cinderella with all your cute anthropology clothes.

I can't even imagine Chasers walking. And all I can say about Connor and the pulling the finger thing, he is Mike all over again.

Amanda said...

cute boys! 5s the reason you always look so cute because you shop at Anthropology? I love that place, but I can't look at the prices or my eyes burn for weeks. So in other words..I'm jealous!

Amanda said...

Is not 5s...

Laura Lu said...

oh what a cute little comment from connor. how sweet. love ya lars

familyof4 said...

That is TOO adorable with Connor. The pulling finger thing is pretty funny too! =)