Monday, May 5, 2008

Disneyland or Bust!


We are getting so excited, this Thursday we are heading to California and then on Friday and Saturday we are taking are 2 boys to DISNEYLAND! Connor has never been and his best friend Jack has been like 10 times! Mike hasn't been since he was little and it's been a good 5 years for me. But to make sure we do Disneyland right we are going with the Patrick's who are pros. Connor is so excited I've been showing him the rides on Disneyland.com and Youtube.com so he is ready. Everyday we head out the door he asks "We going to Disneyland mom?" Then on Sunday we are having lunch with Goofy then heading home. So it should be lots of fun!

8 comments:

Chellie said...

That is so awesome Michelle! I hope you have an AWESOME time!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

You guys are going to have a great time! I seriously love that place. We're taking Nate in June with my entire family but I'm more excited to go when he's Connor's age. Have fun!

The Baker said...

3 more days, I hope I can make it until then! we are going to have a blast!

M said...

Oh! Have a great time. One day we all need to do the beach house/Disneyland thing.

Kristin said...

Please call me tonight!!!

Nan said...

Connor is so ready for Disneyland. What a little dare devil he is. You guys will have a blast. We are so jealous!

Andrus Family said...

I'm so jealous, I want to go!! Be sure to post lot of pics when you get back 'cause I'm sure Connor will just love it. I miss ya'll already!!

Ashlie said...

Fun. You guys are going to go so miuch you'll b sick of it. I hope not. There is so much to do, you'll be fine:).