Friday, May 30, 2008

Come and gone

Well another week has come and gone, nothing exciting has been goin on around here. I got the boys hair cut. I'll have to post pictures later but Chase really looks so cute before he had an old man comb over so wehad to shave it off. And Connor got his trimmed and when there is gel in it it's a frohawk. I have the cutest kids ever!

I'm pretty excited about my new cell phone which will arrive sometime next week. My sil, sister, nephew and I were all on the same plan and we were anxiously awaiting the time we could cancel our contract, and what happens when we called to cancel they offered us a deal we couldn't refuse. The big talker is off the plan
(laura chatty cathy) so hopefully our bills won't be huge.
What we are most excited for is DISNEYLAND! Yep we are going again. Mike says we have to get our moneys worth since we bought season passes, and I don't complain. If anybody ever wants to join us just let us know.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Goodness you guys are going to have a fun summer with those passes! I can't wait tosee picture of the boys' haircuts.

robin said...

psyched about the phone!!! The boys do look cute.

Andrus Family said...

What phone is it that you got? I can finally get my new every 2 phone this week, but I don't know what to get. And I wish we lived closer to Disneyland 'cause I'd go with ya! How fun.

Ashlie said...

Looks like a fun phone. I'm jealous about DisneyLand. I guess our big gettaway in regards to fun parks is Lagooon:)

The Baker said...

get some freaking pictures up of disneyland, i keep checking for them, its been 3 days now, get it together! We all want to live vicariously through your trips to disneyland so you need to do better with this!