Thursday, April 10, 2008

My 2 cuties

WOW- I am in need of a VACATION! With Chase being sick and piano lessons and Connor being stuck in the house for a week. I am ready to go away. But by cute little Chasers is doing so much better he is taking a really long nap as I type. And Connor was over at Kiley's today and she said he was being so good, sharing and helping her with Hadley. I love life when my little boys do what I want when I want. They are so worth the hard times though and I love them so much.

Now I'm gonna cry and do some serious butt spankin. As I go to download pictures of the boys I find out that they are gone. So anyone out there with computer skills I need help.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Glad to hear he is feeling better. Throw up is the worst! When you go on your vacation, take me with you!

Chellie said...

Isn't motherhood bliss when everything is going perfectly? :)

You're a sweet and beautiful mom! You deserve a vacation!

M said...

Oh, I'm so glad Chase is better! That's the worst. I don't know how you do it with two kids.

Ashlie said...

Deleted picture? Conner??? What the heck? When you head out on the vacation of yours, let me know I'd love to join in on anythign like that:)

MiandMiksmom said...

I'm glad to hear that everything is going better for you. Man, sometimes this mom thing is really hard!

Amanda said...

Oh goodness I wish I could help with the computer stuff, but i'M NO GOOD. But I'm glad your little Chase is doing better.