Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Chasers!!!





Today our little guy turns 1! I cannot believe it. Time goes by way to fast. Chase is my snuggley baby he loves to cuddle but under no circumstance will he fall asleep while you are holding him. In the beginning he seemed to get sick alot, but once he got tubes in his ears he's been the best baby ever. He is so good and lots of times will just crawl and not even make a peep. Lately he's so fun he says mama, dada, thank you, no, and he points his finger and says oh! he loves waving good bye. One of his favorite past times is to crawl up the stairs and just yesterday I saw him come back down two. He has such a sweet spirit for a long time he would just take whatever Connor would dish out but now he's fighting back and it's so funny he'll scream this high pitched scream and then just attack. I love my boys so much and wouldn't trade them for anything. All of his newborn pictures are on Mike's computer so I'll post those when he gets home.

5 comments:

Chellie said...

Happy Birthday Chase! Scarlet is just right behind you! We hope to come and see all of you soon (I think the 3rd weekend in may!

I can't wait to see more pictures!

Katie said...

I love that the " babies" are now fighting back! Happy birthday to Chase!

M said...

Happy Birthday little guy! I want to see some photos of him now, too.
I just read your comment on my blog and I totally agree. Everyone tells me how much I don't want Ethan to walk, but I really do. They all told me the same about crawling but Ethan was a lot easier once he could crawl and get things himself.
Is Chase getting close to walking? Ryan said he has taken a few steps.

Jen and Buzz said...

Oh Happy Birhday! He is so dang cute!

Nan said...

What a cute little guy! Did I say "little"? We miss him. I loved holding him. I can't believe how much he changes. That's big if he came down just two of those steep stairs! You have a cute family.