Saturday, September 18, 2010

Caleb Michael




On Thursday I was 38 weeks and went to my Dr. appt. He stripped my membranes but just incase he scheduled to induce my that Saturday Morning. All day I felt contractions and made Mike come home early. Around 3 they got unbearable, so we took Connor, and Chase to the Marshall's. I didn't want to go the the hospital without a video camera so we went to Frys and bought one and then went to Subway all the while I was having bad contractions. Then off to the hospital we went. We got to the hospital around 5 and I was only dialated to a 3! So they hooked me up and monitored me for an hour then came back to check me but nothing had changed. Then the nurse went to get the discharge papers and when she came back I made her check me one more time and I had dialeted to a 6! So then I was admitted,and Megan Patrick came to the show. When Dr. Fleisher arrived I pushed twice and out came our Caleb at 2:34 a.m. on Friday May 21st. He weighed 7lbs and 6oz and was 21 inches long. The next day my mom and sister Minday drove down from Utah and Robin brought Connor and Chase over.

0 comments: