Monday, March 1, 2010

The Holy Ghost


Connor as a little baby. Oh I love him.
The other morning bright and early around 3 or 4 Chase comes into our room so I turn him right back around and put him in his own bed. Connor pokes his little head up and I tell him to go back to bed. Then around 8:30 Connor comes into my room all excited saying the Holy Ghost was in his bed last night. I asked him what did he say and he said "He sounded like you mom and he told me to go to bed. I felt him in my heart." Um he is the cutest kid.

4 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

oh THAT IS SO CUTE! What a sweet little guy:)

Heidi said...

Hey Michelle! I can't believe you guys have been to Disneyland so much. We did have a fun time.

I am delivering at Valley Hospital. I know it is totally in the ghetto but I don't have insurance so I had to do their Babies are Beautiful program.

Are you having another boy? Somehow I missed that announcement...

Tauna said...

Oh that is the cutest, sweetest thing I have heard in a long time. Oh if we could just keep them little! I think you should write that down so that you never forget it. love it!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That's adorable!