Saturday, March 13, 2010

Connor turns 5!





Wow! What a party! We had Darth Vader and Darth Maul show up and lets just say they weren't cryin cause they were losing the battle. There was no battle! All but 2 of the kids ran away scared, one locked themself in the bathroom. It was way to funny. Connor loved it. There was plenty of light sabers to go around and lots of action between the kids.

Happy Birthday Connor. We Love You! You are such a good kid, you make my life easier. We love how eager to learn you are and how much love you have for your brother. We can't believe you're 5!

2 comments:

Jen and Buzz said...

Michelle, Can you believe that our boys are 5?? Time flies. How are you? I am dying laughing that you had those guys show up...My boys would be the same way, probably the only one's not scared..I hope all is well, I have not seen you in Forever!!

The Tanner Family said...

Daxton had fun besides the whole darth part! lol I cant believe conner is 5 and Daxton will be 5 in a couple months:( They grow up to quick