Sunday, June 29, 2008

my special weekend date with connor


On Thursday my sil and I with her youngest and Connor headed to Disneyland. Her 3 older boys were at scout camp and she wanted to do someting fun for Dillon so she was headed to Disneyland. And as you all know I'm always up for a party so Connor and I jumped in on the action. I thought it would be kinda hard with the baby and no Mike to help. So Chase spent a 1/2 day at the office on Thurs. then on Friday he spent it with the Crouch family from our ward. They are such a great family and my kids adore their kids. Thanks so much you guys. So we arrived at Disneyland thursday night Robin and Dillon bought season passes and then we went and rode some rides.

ON Friday we spent to whole day there. On Saturday we were at the beach. It was so fun and relaxing with only 1 kid and no husband.

sorry the pictures aren't the best quality they were taken with my phone

3 comments:

robin said...

Par-tay!!! can't wait to do it all again.

Chellie said...

Fun! Next time, can I tag along? I've been wanting to go, but no one around here is ready to par-tay!

Nan said...

Looks fun! having one less kid is always a relaxer!