Friday, June 20, 2008

Greatest Show on Earth!

Last night we went to the circus with the Christensen's, Patrick's, and the Knight's. It was so much fun, worth the $10! Chase wasn't having the best time so at intermission Mike took him home (at 4:30 he woke up with 104 temperature). But Connor loved it. Like always I forgot my camera. But is was so much fun. Connor's favorite part were the tigers. Mine were the elephants. I think one of them was sick cause it had some serious diarrhea. But the littlest one was adorable it was like skipping around. Anyways every kid should go to the circus. Just don't buy any of the toys way to expensive.

7 comments:

Nan said...

You guys are party animals! I have yet to see the circus. Your toddler has done more than me in his short 3 years. I guess that's Vegas!

The Baker said...

i will send you the pictures when i get them off the camera

Amanda said...

I love the circus! I haven't been forever! Sorry to hear about the 104 temp. that stinks. Is he doing better now?

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I've never been to the circus but my sister LOVES it. I'll have to take Nate next time!

Ashlie said...

How fun. I haven't been to a circus in YEARS. I dont know if they even have a circus aound here. Oh how fun would that be. I totally forgot about circuses too.

Camille said...

I am so glad you guys went with us! It was a super fun night and that was way better than the circus' we'd been to previously!

Hey we totally got to Panguitch (my mom and the kids) on Sunday right before you guys left, but I walked down to the white house just 15 minutes after you guys pulled out!! I so didn't know you guys were there!! LOL
Anyway, going back again this weekend for the reunion? Are you guys?

Chellie said...

Hey- was it the Barnum & Bailey circus? If so, it must have been in Vegas RIGHT before here. We went this weekend. It was awesome. How in the world did you find $10 seats... we must be getting ripped off here. I just posted a circus post. You can steal my pictures, because I am sure it looked the same :)