Sunday, December 2, 2007

TAGGED!!

i've been tagged a bunch of times and i love it. this one i tell 6 quirky things about myself.

1. i'm always freezing. even in vegas summers i'm always cold.
2. when i clean i have to do things in a certain order. first the dishes then the counters and then i vacuum hen i mop
3. little noises bug the crap outa me. like one someone clicks a pen over and over again i can't handle that.
4. i hate wearing makeup. i wear it just to make myself look older but i've been told it doesn't help.
5. when i pull into the garage my front windshield hits the tennis ball and i just keep inchin forward. i like to pull in far so i can shut the garage door and still be able to open my liftgate on my car.
6. i love to crawl into bed and get cozy and spoon mike for about 5 min. or less then i have to roll over and sprawl out on the bed. i need my space to sleep.
i tag everyone and no one. i love to do these things and if you do too then do it if you don't, don't do it.

3 comments:

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

I love it. It is kind of fun to do things like this. Next time we are together we will find a clicky pen and go to town!!!
We need to have a girls night soon. Especially after seeing all these boys together today!

Camille said...

what?? You hate wearing makeup? What is that about? I hate NOT having it on. You must not have good makeup! ;) LOL
YOu are too funny about your quirks!

Lexi Ray said...

You are so dang cute. I love your list. One thing that bugs the heck out of me is when you get in the shower and turn it on, it hits you cold for that brief second. I HATE THAT! But then I love the warmth so it is all worth it. I just can't wait to take my baths again. Love ya
alexis
PS your lucky that you don't have to wear makeup. You little devil you. Love ya