Friday, August 17, 2007

NERD ALERT




SO LASt SUNDAY I MADE MIKE STOP AT BARNES AND NOBLE IN SALT LAKE SO I COULD GET TWILIGHT...THIS BOOK EVERYBODY RAVES ABOUT. I HAD A 6 HOUR DRIVE AHEAD OF ME SO I FIGURED WHY NOT. WHILE I WAS THERE I GRABBED THE SEQUEL NEW MOON. ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS I'VE EVER MADE. I FINISHED THESE 2 BOOKS IN 3 DAYS! THEN ON WEDNESDAY DESPITE MY BEST EFFORTS I COULDN'T FIND THE THIRD BOOK ECLPISE ANYWHERE SO I HAD TO ORDER THROUGH BARNES AND NOBLE AND FINALLY ON THURSDAY IT CAME. AND HERE IT IS FRIDAY NIGHT AND I'M FINISHED WITH THAT!! THESE BOOKS ARE JUST THAT GOOD. I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER YEAR FOR THE FOURTH BOOK TO COME OUT. I NEED MY EDWARD!

4 comments:

Camille said...

k you are such a NERD!! Lol, that's great that you read so much. I honestly have not read 1 whole book since school. and even then I only read enough to write a 1/2 decent report on. I don't read- what-so-ever! Terrible I know!!! Let me know if a movie is made- I'll see that.....LOL

M said...

And you were rolling your eyes at me when I told you to read them. :) It sounds like you loved them as much as I did. What did you think about the ending of the last book?

Ashlie said...

Rock on! I know. Don't you just love books that are super good-kind of obvious question-don't answer. I get so 'involved' with these books. I LOVE them! They are the next Harry Potter. She's going to make her billions:)

{owens} said...

Hey Michelle...
I just picked up New Moon yesterday to take with me to work (I worked the night shift so I knew I'd have some down time) and I'm almost half way through that. Is the third really just as good??