Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Big week for Chasers

so earlier this week Chase started rice cereal! he spits it out but he is getting better at eating off of a spoon. it is so cute he is always a mess by the time we are done. Even more exciting he rolled over today!!! i was sewing and he was on his play mat on his back. he started squawken so i looked over and he was on his tummy. he is such a cutie. we went to the dr. on tuesday and he got 5 shots(immunization is soooo important) and the dr said he is in the 95% for height and the 85%for weight. connor on the other hand is in the 25% for weight and the 35%for height. which is seems wrong cause he is just as tall as lots of 3 year olds in my ward. does anybody know a website where it has a growth chart? maybe i'll just google it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes... immunizations are totally important! I think those who don't get them are TOTALLY uninformed!

Heidi said...

Michelle you sew? Look at you all domestic, I love it!

Mandy said...

all my friends that have kids say that percentiles are wrong that they make no difference what so ever. Phil is coaching riley's team and he is in 9th grade. Britton graduated last year and is getting ready for his mission crazy huh. Hey, have you ever ordered anything from shabby apple? I saw lots of their dresses on tv but I wonder how they fit and how the sizes are cause they are way cute!

Mandy said...

i just saw the cutest new catalog for boys clothes... dogwood.com

Camille said...

I never know about their "growth charts" at the dr. because they say Noah is under weight and short for his age. Which short, I am starting to see when he is around other boys- but he is a chubby lil' guy. Anyway, let me know if you find a chart online to look at. I am cuious to see. Anyway, about my parents lil' apartment. It is up above the garage. So like a 2 story garage/ apt. combo. They still live in Panaca, NV. They moved there in '89. So we basically grew up there. It is just an hour west of Cedar City. That would be really fun to plan a trip to Panguitch! Lets do it! I feel bad cause I don't really go anymore and my grandparents don't have much longer I am afraid. Uncle Earl :) is on oxygen most of the time now! Crazy huh? He never seemed that old to me. But his time is almost up. Talk to the patricks and lets go some weekend this fall!

Ashlie said...

Dang! He is getting so big already. I can't believe the charts. Go Chase! Pyper is 'helping me' type. AAGGHH. I got some pics of the fam. for you. You should go check them out. I can't find any with my mom.

McCall said...

he is so cute. i love little rolly pollie babies... jackson was as skinny as they come, and still is!