Wednesday, July 11, 2007

KICKED MY TRASH

So I got a gym membership in march of 2006. I was going back then but then I got pregnant then the holidays came around and what do ya know I haven't been once in 2007. Well I went today with Megan and it kicked my trash! We went to a sculpt class and it was so hard. I could do about 1 push up on my knees. But now that I'm home and showered I feel wonderful. I felt so good I had a slice of chocolate cheesecake(I have a serious problem with chocolate) But we've decided we are going back!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Nice job! Way to keep going. You are so cute. Working out is so fun, and you always feel good after doing it:)

McCall said...

getting back into the whole gym thing always sucks. it makes you feel so crappy while you are there. but then you get the endorphins and you want to go back all the time... good luck, i hope you can keep up with it!

The Church's said...

Do you go to LVAC? I got there too. I can't beleive we haven't gotten together since we've been here. Looks like you are well.