Friday, July 27, 2007

Home Sweet Home



I'm so excited, me and my 2 little boys are packin up and headin to Salt Lake. No not to live but to play for 2 weeks. Even though Las Vegas is where I reside it is not my home. It's hot, no trees, and I could go on. I love Holladay the tree lined streets, the fresh air, the little town feeling, my family and friends. Also we are heading up to our cabin in Bear Lake. It will bittersweet cause it will be the first time I will be up there with both my grandparents gone. I have so many wonderful memories of my Grandma leading the parade and my Grandpa and Uncle Keith having a relay race on their rascals. I love it up there. Watch out Utah here we come!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

michelle i would love to see you and chase, if you have a free minute call me!

Camille said...

sounds like fun!! You are such a Utah girl- I never really saw it before..... LOL

Ashlie said...

Wow, I bet you guys are having fun! Too bad you aren't coming for good. I love UT! It is the best.

Katie said...

Sounds like you will have a fun time. Anything to get out of this sick Vegas heat. We should try to get together when you come home. For reals this time!