Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chase is 2!




On April 18th Chase turned 2! He is so cute and has such a cute personality. He pulls these faces that are so funny most of the time it's a scowl. He is talking so much. He is fearless he climbs on the monkey bars in the backyard and just swings, he loves roller coasters at Disneyland. He has got rhythm and dances all over the place. He is so much fun and I can't imagine what life would be like without him!
On Saturday we had a bbq birthday party. The weather was perfect and he had lots of friends come thanks everyone.

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Happy Birthday, Chase! What a cute kid.

Katie said...

I cant believe he is two already! Hope he had a great bday!

McCall said...

hoo-ray for a new post. its about time.

happy birthday chase!!! wish i could see you and how old you are.

so sad - scott has cancelled my great idea of a trip to come see you. until he has a secure job we have to save my money for when and if he doesn't get a paycheck. so sorry. maybe someday i will have money and get to come visit my best friend. some day. :(

Chellie said...

Happy Birthday to Chase! I think Scarlet is the next 2 year old.. :) I can't believe he's 2!