Friday, January 9, 2009

Lacey and Jordan


This is my beautiful little sister and her husband. This April will mark their 1 year anniversary! 5 months ago they surprised us when they announced they were pregnant. Honestly any baby of Lacey's will be so lucky she is so good with kids and loves them to pieces. Well on Monday we found out the little guy (Wyatt) didn't make it. We are all so sad, and today she will go in for a DNC.
Lace and Jord-
We love you guys and know that this is so hard. We are so proud of you and love to be with you. The amazing thing is Heavenly Father knows you two personally and loves you. I think Wyatt will be waiting for you.
Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand! I am so sorry for their loss and tell her I am here to talk to if she needs to talk. Why a DNC and why no labor? If she is past 20 weeks they should put her into labor?!? Let me know if you or she needs anything.

Jordan & Lacey said...

Michelle- Thanks so much for all your love and support. I still am in shock and can't believe he is gone. Also i can't get my self to blog about it yet. Well we miss you and Nonner lookes so dang cute. We are going to St.George for Easter so you guys need to go also we love and appreciate everything love you.
love lacey