Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday

This morning while Mike was changing Chase's diaper Connor goes up him and says's tauntingly "daddy's a mommy"

The weather is finally getting nice around here. So now we are taking to the usual summer activities like going on walks and riding bikes. So tonight we are on a walk and we here a bullet bike going like 100mph in a residential area, so I casually say "I hate that guy" so then the next thing we here is Connor saying "I hate that guy" repeated 3 times. I guess I really need to watch what I say. Then next we notice the guy on the bike is racing up our street so Mike yells "slow down" the guy flips around and comes over to us. He's covered in tatoos and gold cross chains. I honestly thought he was going to kill us. So Mike goes on to say "you need to slow down there are kids on the street." The guy(idiot) says "whenever I do this they're aren't any kids on the street" Mike is fuming and says "you just need to slow down" and then the guy punches him.
Just kidding but the guy did say that and then I tried to smooth things over and said "thanks bye" I really thought Mike was done for though.

5 comments:

robin said...

oh my gosh Michelle my heart stopped for a second. Imagining Mike getting punched. You are good at the lying thing.

Rissa and Jared said...

ha! I totally thought he got punched, I gasped out loud! glad you are all safe. and i like your new background.

Camille said...

Michelle- this is seriously the funniest post EVER! LOL LOL
I love what conner said to Mike! So FUnNY~
And that jerk on the bike. Don't feel bad, when I see them, any of them, no matter how fast/slow they are going. I secretly wish they just tip the bike over and crash or get hit by a diesel- either one will be fine! I know I am evil! :)
Anyway, I totally thought Mike got punched- LOL That was so funny you said that!!!

McCall said...

i love your little pretend ending. for some reason, that brought me back to our many pretend endings in high school! ha ha.

Nan said...

First of all... Daddy's change diapers, Connor.;)
I thought you would have jumped in and got things rollin'. I'm very proud of you Michelle. That is scary. You are the best liar in the world. I only wish my eldest didn't think that was something to idolize!