Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Going home!

I'm so excited for July the boys and I are heading up to Utah. Mike will be with us in the beginning and the end. So don't plan on me posting while I'm up there. We have parties planned and trips to the cabin. A baby blessing. My new nephew to meet, my best friend will be having her baby. Mike's brother and his family from D.C. will there. Can you PARTY! I'm sure by the end of the month I'll be ready to get back into our routine, not ready to come back to vegas just ready to have my own house again. I think Mike and I are really ready to move back to Utah. It's just the housing market that has us stuck here. And his job.

this is holladay the most beautiful city in the country!

this is bear lake where the richards' cabin is and my most favorite place to relax

11 comments:

Jen and Buzz said...

Michelle...you better come and visit me, I am right around the corner:)

McCall said...

i can't wait to see you. i told you i am being induced right? the 21st. so you should be here. hopefully you can meet the new addition.

Rissa and Jared said...

sounds so fun! we love bear lake, hope you have a great time being home. i'm totally jealous.

Camille said...

Where in Utah do you guys think you'll move?? Up north?? Think HUrricane!! LOL
I talked to Dusty after you guys left that Sunday he said he's tried to talk you into it too.
We may not be there for years though. Work is so slow everywhere but Vegas. And the money is better.
So you're going for the whole month?? FUN FUN FUN

Mandy said...

Michelle, I hope you call me, I would love to see you!

Chellie said...

Fun! I hope you have a wonderful time.

We'll be in Utah the week of the 20th... maybe we'll see you!

Nan said...

We're ready to party! Bear Lake to me isn't too relaxing w/ the sand that is rocky but it sure is beautiful. Hope we all make it up there for at least a day.

Amanda said...

I am so jealous! I really miss being "home". I hope you have a great trip!

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Lucky girl! We changed our blog address to castillonfam.blogspot.com

JO said...

how exciting! we are going home in one week and I can hardly wait

Andrus Family said...

You are going to have so much fun! Enjoy!