Friday, October 12, 2007

A NEW DAY


Last night Robin, Amy, and I went to Celine Dion. It was extraordinary! The dancers were amazing and her voice was phenomenal.

My brother-in-laws cousin does the spotlight for the show so we got in for FREE! And we got to sit in the lighting area which wasn't bad at all it's not any worse than the balcony seats. And we had a little t.v. to watch so we could see her face close up and when the stage was completely black the t.v. screen showed what was going on onstage(her changing outfits).

Then after the show we got to take Celine's personal elevator down and walk around the stage. It was awesome. Thanks Robin and Jake. If Mike fails I know I can always count on you guys...J/Kmike.(good thing he never reads this)

9 comments:

robin said...

It was fun. Here we come Bette. Good thing you didn't get busted with the camera out! or no Bette for you.

Camille said...

WOW!! I am not a big "show" person, but I;ve always thought it would be cool to see Celine Dion! She won't be here too much longer either. Fun Fun!

Heidi said...

Oh I love Celine and have seen her show twice- I know I am a nerd. The last time was this past April, it is an amazing show! How cool you got to go for free

The Baker said...

you are so lucky, did you see Benji so from "So you think you can dance"? Isn't he one of the dancers?

Lexi Ray said...

How MUCH FUN! I bet that show was awesome. She is amazing. You look so great! Love ya! Alexis

Heidi said...

I don't know patrick family but I thought I would tell them that Benji turned that offer down so he was never in Celine's show

Katie said...

Im so jealous! my mom and went to Celine, but we didn't get the whole shebang like you did. her voice is so amazing!

Jen and Buzz said...

Isn't that concert fun. When Buzzy took me she had to stop 1/2 way through because her throat was hurting her so we got full refunds. It was perfect. Any way hope all is going well, I am glad that you had a fun night.

Ashlie said...

I"m way jealous! I love her, and wanted to see her. Too bad this is her last year, and I won't get the chance. That's ok:(