Tuesday, September 18, 2007

TAGGED...AGAIN


WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR HUSBAND?
We met at a bonfire up Logan Canyon awwwwwwww those were the days. So technically you could say we met in college at Utah State, GO AGGIES!

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU SAID TO YOUR HUSBAND?
I honestly can't remember, I was kinda shy so probably just "hi"

WHERE WAS YOUR FIRST DATE?
I don't remember this either I think to a movie...? We were best friends for a long time so we did tonz of stuff just the 2 of us before we were boyfriend girlfriend.

WHERE WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?
My apartment in Logan...Oakridge baby!

DID YOU HAVE A LONG OR SHORT COURTSHIP/ENGAGEMENT?
Like I said we were friends for like a year then we dated for 4months then engaged for 5months so both I guess.




WHERE DID YOU GET ENGAGED?
We went to dinner at the Coppermill then when we got back to my apt. it was decorated with rose pedals and candles. Then he popped the question.

WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED?
Salt Lake Temple. May 12th 2004. BEST DAY EVER!!

HOW DID YOUR RECEPTION GO?
PERFECT. I loved every minute of it up til we left in a horse drawn carriage then the real reception started!!!!(to much info?)

HOW WAS THE HONEYMOON?
Best ever, we took a Western Carribean cruise, so we hit Grand Caymen Island, Jamaica, and Cozumel Mexico. Plus the ship was a blast. I think Mike had a good time he read 3 Harry Potter books.(while I laid out, he burns easy)




WHOSE TURN IS NEXT?
Anybody who wants to do this. It was fun remebering everything!

5 comments:

The Church's said...

Those pics are so cute!! Good times at Oakrige. Go AGgies!! We went on the exact same cruise on our honeymoon and we got married 6 days before you guys!! We went a month later on our cruise though. Its funny how I knew you guys before you dated. Who would have known. You guys are so cute!

Heidi said...

That was fun to read! I learned a few things about you and your hubby and loved seeing the old pics. Maybe I will have to do this.

Ashlie said...

Way fun, and I love the pictures! I love that you guys are so stinking cute together. I can't believe he read all that on your cruise. Wow.

McCall said...

i love it. you and mike are so cute. i loved doing mine, it was fun to look back.

Paul Richards said...

I am glad that i can check out your blog and you mine. Its good to keep in contact.